How to Jailbreak iOS 11.4 - iOS 12.4 on 3uTools
Along with the update of unc0ver, you can now jailbreak your iOS 12.4 devices on 3uTools. For those who are interested, we are writing this tutorial to help you out.
Supported systems: iOS 12.4
Supported devices: A7 - A11 (A12 is not supported)
Reminder: according to the CPU of your device, you will need to select Sock Puppet for A8 - A11, or Sock Port for A7 - A7X, in the Exploit of Settings on unc0ver before jailbreaking.
1. Do not forget to fully back up your device before the jailbreak since jailbreaking a device may cause unexpected errors.
iOS 11.4 - iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tutorial
1. Connect your device to computer/laptop, navigate to Flash & JB - Jailbreak - iOS 11.4 ~ 12.4 Jailbreak, and click Run Jailbreak.
2. Afterward, 3uTools will start installing the jailbreak tool "unc0ver". Once the installation finishes, go to "Settings - General - Device Management - Developer App", and click "Trust".
3. Open "unc0ver" on your device and click "Jailbreak" to start the process.
4. Click OK when you see the prompt below, your device will then reboot.
5. After the reboot, the jailbreak is completed if you see the icon "Cydia".
- iOS 10.3.3 H3lix & G0blin Compatible Tweaks How to Install AFC2 for iOS 11-11.3.1 to Access Jailbreak File System? How to Jailbreak iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 Using 3uTools? How to Jailbreak 32-Bit iOS 10.X Using 3uTools? doubleH3lix for iOS 10 - 10.3.3 64-bit Jailbreak with Cydia Semi-untethered iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak on 3uTools How to Jailbreak iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.4.1 Using 3uTools? Ext3nder Installer: Re-Sign IPAs Without PC on iOS 11 Electra Jailbreak