How to Add a Watermark to a Photo on Your iOS 12 Device?
If you are an iPhone user, you know that you can't add a watermark or a logo on your iPhone directly if you don't use any tool. Fortunately, you can now edit it in the latest iOS 12 Shortcuts App on your iPhone.
A Reddit user @t3as has shared his own Shortcuts for you.
How to set up on your iPhone?
1. Download the Embedded Shortcut here: https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/0ca35b40d59b4c179a536af627f7203a
2. Prepared your watermark in camera roll. The icon must be on a rectangular canvas (makes resizing much easier). We recommend a high dpi PNG with low bit-rate and transparency.
3. Download this code shortcut in safari and run it. Choose a version of your watermark. It will generate a Base64 code for the watermark and copy it to your clipboard.
4. Go to the section in the original shortcut where the different versions are stored and replace to example-text in the container with your newly generated code.
Repeat for every different version of the watermark (white/black/high contrast/etc.)
Works now directly from the share sheet in the photos app. If no photo is detected, or more than one selected, it will open a tab to choose the photo to watermark.
Choose "Save to Camera Roll" or "Share" at the end.
- How to Check iCloud Activation Lock Status? How to Download Apps Using 3uTools? How to Connect Airpods with 2 iPhones at the Same Time? How to Unlock iPhone? How to Hide the Home Indicator on iPhone X? Downgrade 32-bit Devices to Any iOS Version With SHSH How to Downgrade iOS 11.1.2 to 10.3.3 for A7 Devices With SHSH? Can We Downgrade iDevice to An Unsigned iOS Version after We Jailbreak?