How to Pair Apple AirPods With Other Bluetooth Device?
When Apple released its latest iPhones without the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack, it created an outrage that could be heard from almost all users. The headphone jack would be replaced by Apple's wireless earphones called AirPods. For Apple, the future is wireless. Hence, the decision to do away with the headphone jack. AirPods are Apple's second wearable product next to the Apple watch. These contain a W1 chip, which handles the communication between the iPhone and the headset, and infrared sensors that instantly detect once you put them on your ears.
This tutorial aims to introduce how to pair Apple AirPods with other bluetooth device. For instance, you are able to pair your AirPods with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Android or Windows device.
Thanks to the support of iCloud, AirPods can automatically pair with any iDevice that logs in with your iCloud account, that means you can enjoy music at any time using AirPods.
If your iMac/MacBook/MacBook Pro doesn’t support Handoff function, you can manually pair your Apple AirPods with device by the following steps:
* Please make sure that AirpOds are well placed in the charger case before you start paring them with another device.
* Open the lid of charger case, do not move AirPods.
* At this moment, you can find a round button near the charging port on the back of the charger case. Press and hold it until the LED between the two AirPods lights up and blinks slowly.
* Turn on the Bluetooth of other device, and pair them with the same way, choose AirPods in the list of bluetooth device.
- How to Download Apps Using 3uTools? How to Unlock iPhone? How to Activate iPhone? How to Enter KDFU Mode While downgrading? How to Download Apps Without Apple ID & Password? FAQ for Downgrading to iOS 6.1.3 / 8.4.1 with 3uTools What’s Recently Deleted? How to Fix iDevice Stuck in DFU Mode Using 3uTools?