What’s New in 3uTools V2.19?
We just released the latest 3uTools V2.19 to all of you. This new update brings several important functions to you, follow this tutorial to get more detailed info.
* Support jailbreaking 32-bit iDevices running on iOS 9.1-9.3.5.
As you known, 3uTools has supported jailbreaking iOS 9.3.5 32-bit iDevices for a while, now you are able to jailbreak iOS devices running on iOS 9.1-9.3.4 too. What’s more, 3uTools combined the two jailbreak tools, you can easily jailbreak your 32-bit iDevices running on iOS 9.1-9.3.5 with one click. It is rather convenient, isn’t it?
* Support jailbreaking 32-bit iDevices running on iOS 10.0-10.3.3.
3uTools V2.19 also adds support for iOS 10.X jailbreak for 32-bit iDevices. So far, you can jailbreak all every iOS version on 32-bit iDevices with 3uTools.
By the way, if the jailbreak tool for 64-bit iOS devices running on iOS 11 or above is available, 3uTools will add it as fast as we can. Just stay tune.
* Add iTunes Utility in Toolbox.
You may find that there is a new icon iTunes Utility in Toolbox. This feature will help you easily install or uninstall iTunes, and you are allowed to download different versions of iTunes from here. If your shows PC shows unknown error, you can repair it by clicking Fix Driver.
* Add search bar in Data-Backup Viewer for Messages.
You’re supported to view and extract messages from iPhone’s backup file, now you can search the message you need by enter the key word in search bar, you don’t need to view messages one by one.
* Add “Don't prompt me to use the original USB cable for iPhone8 or later" in Settings.
When you flash your iOS device above iPhone 8 or later with 3uTools, you are asked to use the original USB cable frequently, this reminder do make iOS users feel boring, so we add “Don't prompt me to use the original USB cable for iPhone8 or later" in Settings.
* Fix the unstable connection issue above iOS 11.2.
Meanwhile, we optimized the connection between 3uTools and iDevices running on iOS 11.2 or above, make sure that you can successfully update your iOS devices with 3uTools.
- Roundup: Can I Jailbreak My iPhone Using 3uTools? How to Use iTunes Utility in 3uTools? How to Jailbreak iOS 10 - iOS 10.3.3 in 3uTools? How to Revise Jailbroken iPhone’s Sales Region? What's the Difference Between iTunes and 3uTools? New Features of 3uTools V2.18 What's New in 3uTools V2.17? What’s New in V2.13 3uTools?