How to Set “Reflection” Ringtone As Ringtone on Any iDevice Using 3uTools?
Listen and grab Apple's new official ringtone for the iPhone X using 3uTools. Reflection is only available on the iPhone X, but after reading this tutorial you can download the official iPhone X exclusive Reflection ringtone and then set it as default on any iPhone.
* Download and install the latest 3uTools on your PC. Run 3uTools, then connect your iPhone to PC using the USB cable.
* Click Ringtone -> Enter “Reflection” or “iPhone-x” to the search bar -> Click Search, they 3uTools will give you 3 related items -> Download the last one.
* After downloading, you can find Reflection ringtone in Downloads, select the checkbox and click Import to iDevice, then 3uTools will import this ringtone to your iDevice automatically.
* Go to Settings app of your iDevice, find and click Sounds -> Ringtone, then you can set it as your iDevice’s ringtone.
- 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? Additional Explanations for 3uTools iDevice Verification Report How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? 3uTools iDevice Verification: What is Activation Lock and Serial Number Verified Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? How to Jailbreak iPhone & iPad on 3uTools?