Convert iOS 11 Image from HEIC to JPG
Apple has released iOS 11 for a while, and one major change is the way recent iDevices (iPhone 7 and later) store photos. Apple has adopted HEIF (High Efficiency Image Format), which creates photos that take up less space than JPEGs. This is great for the storage on your iDevice, and for your mobile bandwidth, if you sync your photos to iCloud Photo Library.
However, most image editors don't support Apple's flavour of the HEIF format (.HEIC files), and Windows does not support it at all. So if you have HEIC files, you may want, or even need to convert them to JPEGs.
The simplest way to do this is to use 3uTools. Here's how to convert HEIC files to JPEGs using 3uTools:
1. Install the launch the latest version of 3uTools, then head to "Toolbox" ->"HEIC Image Converter".
2. Click "Add images" or you can directly drag the pictures to 3uTools.
3. Select the images you want to convert and then click "Convert", 3uTools will automatically convert your images from HEIC to JPG.
4. After the process is finished, you can view the JPG images by clicking "Open".
- How to Solve the Frequent Operational Failure of 3uTools on Computer? “iDevice is Connected, But Can’t be Recognized” While Using 3uTools? 3uTools Frequently Prompts “Connection Timeout”? How to Download and Set Ringtone Using 3uTools? Failed to Export Photos Using 3uTools? How to Back up and Restore on 3utools? Additional Explanations for 3uTools iDevice Verification Report 3uTools iDevice Verification: What is Activation Lock and Serial Number Verified