How to Remove Your MacBook Pro Touch Bar Data?
If you decide to sell you MacBook with Touch bar, you’re suggested to clear all Touch bar datas before selling. It is easy to remove the data, just follow these simple steps:
1) Enter macOS Recovery mode by holding the Command (⌘) + R keys on your keyboard during startup.
2) When the computer boots up, release the keys above.
3) After the macOS Utilities window appears, navigate to Utilities → Terminal in the Menu Bar.
4) Inside the Terminal window, type the following command and then press Return on your keyboard:
5) You will be asked if you’re sure you want to proceed. Type “yes” and then press Return on your keyboard.
6) Restart your computer normally.
Once your computer restarts, you’ve successfully cleared all Touch Bar data from your machine.
- How to Check iCloud Activation Lock Status? How to Download Apps Using 3uTools? How to Connect Airpods with 2 iPhones at the Same Time? How to Unlock iPhone? How to Hide the Home Indicator on iPhone X? Downgrade 32-bit Devices to Any iOS Version With SHSH How to Fix iPhone Notification Sounds But No Notifications? How to Enter KDFU Mode While downgrading?