iOS 10.3.3 FAQ
Apple eventually released the iOS 10.3.3 public firmware to iOS users. As you already known that this firmware is available in 3uTools now and you’re able to upgrade your iDevice to iOS 10.3.3 easily. This tutorial aims to show you everything you want to know about iOS 10.3.3.
We’re already hearing complaints about wonky battery life, app crashes, Bluetooth issues, installation problems, random reboots, and lag. The update is stable on our devices but it’s clear others are having problems in the early going. But now the final iOS 10.3.3 will bring you a perfect and stable performance.
* What iDevices could be upgraded to iOS 10.3.3?
iPhone7, iPhone7 Plus, iPhone5, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPhone SE, iPhone6/Plus, iPhone6s/Plus; iPad4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7/12.9), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPod Touch 6.
* Should I upgrade my iDevice to iOS 10.3.3?
Yes. iOS 10.3.3 includes bug fixes and improves the security of your iDevice. You may keep reading this tutorial for details “3 Reasons Why You Should Update to iOS 10.3.3”.
* Which upgrading method should I take? Via OTA or 3uTools?
3uTools is better, some iPhone users met the problem that iDevice stuck at apple logo while they upgrading iDevice via OTA. In order to stop you from encountering this issue, you’re suggested to upgrade iDevice using 3uTools.
* Can I downgrade my iDevice from iOS 10.3.3 to iOS 10.3.2?
Now, Apple doesn’t stop signing iOS 10.3.2, so you can downgrade iDevice from iOS 10.3.3 to 10.3.2. You’re suggested to customized backup your iDevice’s data before downgrading.
If you can’t stand iOS 10.3.3’s performance on your phone, you can downgrade or you might think about giving Apple’s iOS 11 a try on iDevice right now.
- Why Do I Need to Bind Apple ID Using 3uTools? How to register an Apple ID? iTunes Flash is Available on 3uTools Now! What's Anti-Recovery Flash on 3uTools? How to Downgrade iPhone 4 from iOS7 to iOS6.1.3 without SHSH Blobs Using 3uTools? Downgrade iPhone 4s / iPad 2 to iOS 6.1.3 Using 3uTools How to Upgrade 16GB iPhone to 128GB through Replacing Hard Disk? How to Solve the Issue 3uTools Frequently Shows Operation Failure ?