In appreciation for your support, we make 3uTools V2.11 available with Arabic illustration to use it in Arabic with the help of Mr. Mostafa Zaki.
Please notice that 3uTools V2.11 has been translated. If new version of 3uTools releases, there may be some parts of language file in English. But we will try our best to update and improve it as soon as possible.
1. Click tool_ar.qm to download the Arabic language file.
One more step here: download the folder of images files.
2. Download 3uTools from our official website to your desktop.
3. Right click 3uTools icon on your desktop, then select “Open file location”, as below:
4. Here, open file named “locales”. You can see there is a folder named fronts and a file.
5. Copy and paste the Arabic language file here, as well as "images" folder you have downloaded.
6. Close 3uTools and re-open it, now you can find it in Arabic version.
If you want to go back to English version,you can just move out these 2 file named tools_ar.qm and images. Or install 3uTools again.
Some Little Changes You May Not Find in 3uTools V2.11